.

Welcome friends, family and supporters! It is official, I am of to Paris on my push bike. This is not a desperate bid to get to the fashion capital on a budget, I have discovered there is so much more to life than Chanel and Louis Vuitton.

On 1 September 2010 I am cycling London to Paris to raise vital funds and awareness for WaterAid.

1 in 8 of the world’s population do not have access to safe water and 2.6 billion (not a typo, that is with a b) do not have access to adequate sanitation.
One child every 20 seconds dies due to diarrhoea caused by unclean and poor sanitation. I hope you are shocked at these appalling statistics and dig deep to support me on my cycle to Paris for a great charity that really does make a difference.



Tuesday 10 August 2010

Thank You...

Thank you to Eden Springs who have provided me with free bottled water to use during my training. They provide free bottled water to anyone who is embarking on a physical challenge to raise money for charity. Please click on the link below to find out more.

water cooler
Eden Springs: UK's No.1 water cooler supplier

No comments:

Post a Comment