.

Welcome friends, family and supporters! It is official, I am of to Paris on my push bike. This is not a desperate bid to get to the fashion capital on a budget, I have discovered there is so much more to life than Chanel and Louis Vuitton.

On 1 September 2010 I am cycling London to Paris to raise vital funds and awareness for WaterAid.

1 in 8 of the world’s population do not have access to safe water and 2.6 billion (not a typo, that is with a b) do not have access to adequate sanitation.
One child every 20 seconds dies due to diarrhoea caused by unclean and poor sanitation. I hope you are shocked at these appalling statistics and dig deep to support me on my cycle to Paris for a great charity that really does make a difference.



Monday 23 August 2010

ebay listings

I have some items up for sale on ebay. Please click on the items below to take a look.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to WaterAid.
More items will be added soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment